Intro to Travel Photography Workshop – 1 day course
£99 per person (Sat 7th Sep 2019) – London
Join us for this 1 day workshop for an introduction to travel photography. Based out in the field our expert professionals will guide you through various elements of travel photography. There will be various tasks and exercises that are designed to challenge you. There will be discussions and plenty of opportunities to get one-on-one help and tips on anything you struggle with. By the end of the day, you will have a better understanding of travel photography and your camera.
What you will learn on our Intro to Travel Photography workshop?
This course is designed to help anyone wishing to learn or improve their travel photography. This workshop is ideal for anyone who is a complete beginner and wants to learn how to use their camera. But even if already have some knowledge of photography, this workshop will help you push your existing knowledge further. Some of the topics that we will cover on a typical day are:
– Camera kit essentials for travelling lightly and safely
– The exposure triangle (aperture, shutter speed, ISO)
– How to photograph different scenarios such as markets, people, landscapes and more
– Which camera settings to use
– Advice on composition techniques
– How to set up your equipment for long exposure shots
– Scouting locations – what to look for to capture stunning photos
– Adapting to changing conditions
– Using natural or available light
– Tips and advice on backing up and image storage
– And much more…