Beginners Guide to Adobe Lightroom – One to one 1 day Workshop
£250 per person (choose your own dates) – Maidenhead
Do you want to learn how to edit your photos with Lightroom? Have you always wanted to make your images pop and stand out from the crowd? With our beginner, Adobe Lightroom course will provide you with the skills knowledge and confidence to dive right in.
Learn and Apply
Follow along as our experts demonstrate their Lightroom editing and workflow techniques with commentary and questions throughout. You can either attend with Lightroom pre-loaded on your laptop or just come along to observe and take notes. We suggest having Lightroom installed so you can follow along.
To make the most of this course you should bring your bring some of your work as there might be time to apply what you’ve learned to the images and ask questions and get feedback.
Learn Lightroom through a simple and easy to follow approach, how to manage your workflow, backup and how Lightroom work with Photoshop.
– Shooting in RAW or JPEG and what this means in editing
– Importance of Backup Workflow (pre & post edit)
– What is Lightroom (editing & cataloguing & more)
– First-time setup of Lightroom Export Preferences
– Overview of 5 levels of editing
– To cull images in Lightroom or third party software?
– How to import images into Lightroom
– Applying your personal batch edit signature in Quick Develop pre-edit
– Develop (Basic mode)
– Exporting to JPEG
– Cropping & Spot Removal
– Detail mode
– Lens Correction
– Export to Photoshop
– Photoshop quick fixes
– Lightroom presets
– Black & White Editing
– How to slim down & change facial features using Liquefy
From import to export
– Editing workflow for all types of photography
– Delivering to Client
– Archiving imagines
– Resizing for Facebook and internet
– How to select the best photos for portfolio & promotion